preview clé tile in your space right now
by clé tile | published: Apr 16, 2020
what if you could see – yes, actually see – how a tile selection will look installed on the very surface for which it is intended?
you can. right now.
preview clé tile installed in your home
clé is the exclusive tile partner for primer, a new AR-powered home-decor marketplace. their proprietary augmented reality technology lets you preview our tile in your own space instantly – with a fidelity that hasn’t been possible until now, allowing for real lighting, reflections, and shadows. all you need is a phone and an internet connection to design your next project and visualize the final result.
alongside other brands we love, like farrow & ball, kate zaremba, clé tile brings the full beauty of a centuries-old design element – tile – to life, eliminating the guesswork and doubt associated with making such an important decision. “this is just another great way in which we can push the boundaries of what is possible with tile. it’s truly exciting,” said clé founder deborah osburn.
download the app and win 100 square feet of clé tile
to celebrate the launch of primer, we’re giving away 100 square feet of clé tile. simply download the primer app, choose your clé tile, snap some pics of our tile in your space and share them using #cleathomestayathome. we’ll pick one winner featuring clé tile in their home. official rules are below.
if you have spent the past few weeks working from home, staring at the same four walls, desperate for something new, this is your chance to be rewarded for sheltering in place and keeping your community safe.
about clé tile
clé is known for our tile collaborations with artists and designers; however, it is our long-term aim to broaden everyone’s concept of tile. we aim to transform tile from a functional backdrop to an artful, provocative facet of our surroundings. well-loved by designers and homeowners alike, clé helps redefine living surfaces in a way that reflects the design aspirations of each space.
CLÉ AT HOME, STAY AT HOME SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins on April 16, 2020 at 6:00AM PST and ends on April 20, 2020 at 11:59PM PST. Eligible participants (“Entrants”) must have an Instagram account and Primer Account to enter. Entrants must agree to comply with the Instagram terms of service and the Primer terms of service. To Enter, use the Primer – AR Home Design App (the “App”)( https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1451986109?mt=8) to design your home using clé tile featured on the App. To be qualified for entry, Entrants must follow the Instagram account @cletile and share their design as an Instagram post using the hashtag #cleathomestayathome. Entrants shall be entitled to one sweepstakes entry per design shared on Instagram. Participants are not limited to the number of designs shared on Instagram. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. No entry may contain offensive or vulgar content. Any entry containing inappropriate content, as determined in clé’s sole discretion, will be considered ineligible and will not be part of the sweepstakes. Only eligible entries received prior to the end of the drawing will be eligible for the prize.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of April 16, 2020, except for employees of Tilevera, LLC DBA clé tile (“Sponsor“), White Space Marketing Group (“Administrator“), and Primer Supply Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about April 21, 2020 by Administrator to select one winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified via Instagram direct message and must respond with additional information (including but not limited to contact information and valid e-mail address) and sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within five (5) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner is found ineligible; is not in compliance with these rules; declines to accept the prize; the prize may be forfeited in clé’s sole discretion. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZE: The prize is 100sq. ft of tile to execute design vision included in Entrant’s submitted design via the App. The approximate retail value for the prize is $3,100. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
- SPONSOR: Tilevera, LLC DBA clé tile, 2143 Francisco Blvd East, San Rafael, CA 94901
- WINNER LIST. To obtain an official list of the name of the winner, send a self-addressed envelope to the address set forth in Section 9 with attention to: Marketing Team. Requests must be received by June 1, 2020.
- clé tile reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Instagram or any of its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates. Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. All rights reserved.