don’t let the tile trim decision slow your project
for clé customers, important decisions around tile selection can be interrupted by the many questions around trim; in other words, “what’s the best way to finish the edges on a tile project?”
in fact, some of the most common inquiries we receive at clé are about trim (or lack of it):
- trim suggestions for glazed brick
- how should we finish the edges around a shower installation?
- what should we do if there’s no zellige trim?
- does clé cement tile have any end/trim pieces for exposed edges?
- what’s the best non-trim alternative to floor/wall base?
we’ve prepared this trim guide to help clarify some of the myths around trim, but also to inspire you to consider new perspectives on how to finish your tile project.
fill out the form to receive your copy of the clé trim guide.