don’t let the tile trim decision slow your project
one of the questions we frequently receive is “what’s the best way to finish the edges on a tile project?”
we receive questions like:
- what trim should we use for glazed brick?
- how should we finish the edges around a shower installation?
- what should we do if there’s no zellige trim?
- does clé cement tile have any end/trim pieces for exposed edges?
- what’s the best non-trim alternative to floor/wall base?
we’ve prepared this trim guide to help answer those questions and inspire you to consider new perspectives on how to finish your tile project.
fill out the form to receive your copy of the clé trim guide.